To Sweat OR Not To Sweat



Try visiting a local department store and you’ll probably find various organic skin care products.  This is good news for señoritas like me who don’t like to use harmful chemicals on their skin anymore. Pollution and drastic climate changes are already too much for my skin & body to handle. So, I made a decision to start switching to natural products instead. 


A few years back, only the likes of Madonna and other rich people or celebrities can afford natural and organic skin care products. Thanks to Human Nature, señoritas on a budget can now avail natural skin care products that do not contain synthetic chemicals like aluminum, parabens, phthalates, and triclosan. READ MORE



There is one natural product though that I have yet to try --- Human Nature All-Natural Deodorant. I am very open to testing different skin care products available in the market but when it comes to personal hygiene products, I tend to stick with what works for me. I made some research to help me decide if I should make the switch.


My current deodorant’s main ingredient is aluminum chlorhydrate.  From what I have read, this is an ingredient used as topical antiperspirant and deodorant. Unfortunately, aluminum-based compounds are now being linked to Alzheimer’s disease and breast cancer… YIKES! 


I certainly don’t want to put myself at risk! In case you’re wondering, here are a few more active aluminum-based ingredients found in most deodorants/antiperspirants:
  • Aluminum chloride
  • Aluminum zirconium tricholorohydrex glycine
  • All Natural Deodorant
    .
  • Aluminum hydroxybromide


Human Nature's All-Natural Deodorant’s ingredients are chitosan, rosemary oil, and sunflower oil. Chitosan is a natural anti-bacterial alternative to alcohol.  The organic oils and extracts help neutralize body odor. As the label says, this is a deodorant not an antiperspirant. It may not control the sweat but it could deodorize one's underarms and keep them smoother and lighter.


I’m about to make the switch any moment now. I do have to sweat a little before I make a decision. Some habits are just hard to break. 


But I realize the choice is clear: to choose from Deodorant A which is free from harmful chemicals, or  Deodorant B which could put me at risk of getting certain diseases. 


Which would you choose if you were in my place?





To Sweat OR Not To SweatSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

mymy 4:00 PM  

i'd choose organic products anytime!
not sure if the product that am currently using is 100% natural, though. ;)

osenorita 7:31 PM  

hi mymy! you can always check the ingredients to make sure that majority of them are organic :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and posting your comments and/or suggestions. Please LIKE our Facebook Page after posting your opinions.

Stay witty, naughty and sassy! (",)

About This Blog

Orange Señorita Shop is an online store which caters to witty, naughty and sassy females. We only sell products that we love and those that we love to recommends to our amigas.

To start shopping, please go HERE
COPYRIGHT 2011 Orange Señorita Shop

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...