Fashion Advice from Stylist Rachel Zoe : Get these 3 Maxi Dress Looks

There are just señoritas out there who are genetically thin and lean. No matter how often they eat, their metabolisms are just so fast that they do not gain weight! I have a few friends who have this body type… and I envy them! Don’t get me wrong, I do love my body but I always have to watch my diet if I want to wear my current set of wardrobe for the next months to come.


For the slim and slender señoritas, I have three of Rachel Zoe’s maxi dress looks to inspire you. There are just those who veer away from maxi dresses for fear of looking like a clothes hanger. Rachel Zoe proves that wrong. This fashion stylist really knows how to make clothes work on her!

This black and very loose maxi dress looks like drab but with the addition of a few accessories like a wide-waist belt, chunky necklace, and simple clutch… 
the total look became a fab!
















This stripes maxi dress is already fabulous. The diagonal stripes give the illusion 
of additional weight. Rachel wore a maxi dress almost similar to this and made it 
even more fashionable by accessorizing
it with modern and  chic pieces. The fist 
look includes a hat, vest, simple and long necklaces, big shades, and a few bracelets and rings. The second look includes a vest, belt, simple necklace, and a watch.




First:




Second:



I am not sure if this will look good on my almost plus size body type but I love the last look where Rachel used a belt and vest on her maxi dress.  


Are you ready to try any of these looks, señoritas?



Fashion Advice from Stylist Rachel Zoe : Get these 3 Maxi Dress LooksSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and posting your comments and/or suggestions. Please LIKE our Facebook Page after posting your opinions.

Stay witty, naughty and sassy! (",)

About This Blog

Orange Señorita Shop is an online store which caters to witty, naughty and sassy females. We only sell products that we love and those that we love to recommends to our amigas.

To start shopping, please go HERE
COPYRIGHT 2011 Orange Señorita Shop

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...