Get that Audrey Hepburn look for a Costume Party!

Still looking for a sassy and witty costume for your Halloween costume party, señoritas? I was having the same dilemma a few days back but my stylist friend lent me fancy clothes that will make me look like  naughty Aphrodite – the goddess of love!  I’m quite fortunate, I know… to have a stylist friend who’s generous enough to lend me a hand but don’t worry. I have a simple Halloween costume idea that you could use. The costume is quite simple. I took my inspiration from a picture of Ann Hathaway I saw in my old magazine. It’s Ann Hathaway with Audrey Hepburn’s “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” look. READ MORE

For the Audrey Hepburn look, what you need is a black dress, long gloves, tiara comb, pearl necklace, and a cigarette holder. The black dress does not even have to be fitting. As long as the dress is long and black, like a maxi dress, the look will come together with the accessories you will be using. 


No pearls? Try going to a craft store. There are fake pearls that you can purchase there. Department stores also sell fancy pearls that are affordable. Make sure that the pearl necklace you buy is in multi-strand. Since you are already in the department store, purchase the elbow-length black gloves and tiara comb as well if you don’t have those. Sometimes, it’s quite difficult to find a cigarette holder. Why not make one, señoritas? Paint a long thin twig black or use a black wooden chopstick.

If you are still reluctant because you do not know how to fix your hair like Audrey’s, I found a how-to video for you.



Ready to strut your sassy, witty, yet naughty Halloween costume, señoritas?

Get that Audrey Hepburn look for a Costume Party!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and posting your comments and/or suggestions. Please LIKE our Facebook Page after posting your opinions.

Stay witty, naughty and sassy! (",)

About This Blog

Orange Señorita Shop is an online store which caters to witty, naughty and sassy females. We only sell products that we love and those that we love to recommends to our amigas.

To start shopping, please go HERE
COPYRIGHT 2011 Orange Señorita Shop

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...