Finger-licking Señoritas Adore Fruit-scented Hand Sanitizers

Señoritas, do you love to eat junk food while watching TV?  I do! Especially the ones flavored with cheese. So there I was munching cheesy flavored chips in front of the TV when I saw this gorgeous celebrity señorita named Jessica Chastain.  You may not be familiar with her yet but she is Brad Pitt and Sean Penn’s co-star in “The Tree of Life.”  READ MORE 








She looks very sassy even when she’s serious! I was curious about the film not because it is a Cannes Film Festival winner but because of the fact that my ultimate crush, Brad Pitt, was there!  Naughty, naughty me-- I know! Of course, I also like the witty Sean Penn because he’s such a good actor.  So, I browsed the internet to look for the film’s trailer and made a mental note to watch this movie soon. I am sure this movie will NOT disappoint me.

But before working my laptop, I had to take care of my dirty fingertips covered with cheese from the chips I was eating. Most people will normally clean their hands with soap and water.  However, I am not satisfied with just that. I always include a squirt of gel hand sanitizer in my cleaning routine.

Yes, I am guilty of being overly meticulous but this only started after I discovered Human Nature Gel Hand Sanitizers.  After trying it, I have become a certified watermelon-hand-sanitizer-señorita-addict! 

Why do I like it that much? First I was hooked by the watermelon scent then I tried the other Human Nature gel hand sanitizer scents (pineapple, mandarin and strawberry)… I was definitely in hand sanitizer heaven! 

Second, I like the witty way it is packaged. It’s available in 50ml sizes making it very convenient for me to keep it in my bag or purse, especially since I travel a lot. Aside from the fact that that it helps eliminate germs, Human Nature gel hand sanitizers are Triclosan-FREE  and are enriched with moisturizing Aloe Vera to stop hands from drying out.



Señoritas, try this product and tell me your favorite scent. I’m sure you’ll get addicted to it too!!!








Finger-licking Señoritas Adore Fruit-scented Hand SanitizersSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

3 comments:

fionamanuela 2:09 PM  

I absolutely like dis, specially the watermelon scent.. LOVE the smell of the watermelon - fresh and not overpowering.. I love it and it doesn't dry out my hands!

helena 11:41 AM  

i also love the watermelon scent! i would recommend in a heart beat.

osenorita 2:58 PM  

Thanks for dropping by señoritas!

I'm trying to NOT get so addicted with the watermelon-flavored gel sanitizer, so I'm currently alternating it with the Citrus Burst variant. This one is liquid so I spray it on me and around me. It smells too good I'm using it like a cologne! Hahaha!:D

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and posting your comments and/or suggestions. Please LIKE our Facebook Page after posting your opinions.

Stay witty, naughty and sassy! (",)

About This Blog

Orange Señorita Shop is an online store which caters to witty, naughty and sassy females. We only sell products that we love and those that we love to recommends to our amigas.

To start shopping, please go HERE
COPYRIGHT 2011 Orange Señorita Shop

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...