Maxi dressing during these rainy wet-wet-wet weather !


Señoritas, rainy days are here again! 


But what’s weird is that even with the rain pouring, the weather is not that cold. Come to think of it, the weather can go from cold to hot, hot, hot in minutes!  


So, I decided to put some sunshine in my life by wearing a maxi dress! 


Oh yes, señoritas! You read right. I will use my MAXI dress. I just need to pair it with the right accessories to transform it from a summer get up to a combat-the-rain-wet-wet-weather outfit!


Looking at this coral maxi dress worn by Ashlee Simpson kinda inspired me...
  
Here’s my plan to look witty, naughty and sassy despite the gloomy days ahead. Taking it from Ashlee Simpson’s coral maxi dress get up... remove the shades and the head accessory, add a light jacket, a fashionable fedora hat, and a pair of flirty-looking-and-make-me-look-tall strappy wedges, I am ready to combat the rain!  READ MORE



The witty looking fedora hat is not only an accessory to make my maxi dress blend this rainy season but the hat also serves as protection to avoid common colds (but of course, I’m still planning to carry an umbrella). 



This pair of strappy wedge look naughty as they still show my pretty toes. The high platform could certainly help me walk in puddles and wet floors, keeping my feet dry and away from rain water. As for the sassy jacket, I can always take it off to show more skin when the weather feels hot even during this rainy season.


How about you, señoritas? How do you plan to wear your maxi dress during the rainy days?



Maxi dressing during these rainy wet-wet-wet weather !SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

15 comments:

Josiet 5:47 PM  

That's a nice look. But I can't pull off the maxi dress however I try lol

Badet 7:51 PM  

Nice! Maxi dresses are becoming a classic =)

osenorita 6:56 AM  

@josiet.. maybe you just haven't found the perfect maxi dress for you ;)
@badet i agree, maxi dresses are now a classic!

Genefaith 2:09 PM  

Maybe it's now time to own a maxi dress...and that gorgeous wedge!

Mirage 11:54 AM  

great finds! I got me a maxi dress on sale :D hope I get to wear it soon!

The Pepperrific Life 7:01 PM  

I so love the look! I have yet to get myself a maxi dress. I want one of those strappy wedges too. I just seem to have a hard time finding something like that in the stores. Or maybe, I'm looking in the wrong place :)

Angela 9:23 AM  

i adore maxi dresses year round. it is easy to wear and the right accessories will just change the look completely.

Liz 11:39 AM  

Lovely dress and I love the wedge!

raqgold 2:43 AM  

i havent used any umbrellas for a long time, therefore i would wear my maxi dress and a pair of sexy flip flops and get ready to sing and play in the rain :-D

Jhari 8:30 AM  

Wearing a Maxi dress here are in too. I wanted to wear one but I feel hot because I need to wear a long sleeves underneath. But I like the style for the last photo.

mymy 2:27 PM  

i still have to buy my first maxi dress...lol :P

Mommy Liz 11:56 AM  

I love the dress, I just don't know if the color would look good on me. I am a little tanned by nature, so....

http://anliz.info

Vanessa Mercado 9:43 AM  

great look! i love maxi dresses and skirts! they look timeless and chic! you have a fierce fashion sense! keep posting more looks! i'm a follower! kisses!

http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com

osenorita 6:07 PM  

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts, señoritas!

osenorita 6:12 PM  

@Genejosh and @mymy - You need to get one, sisters, trust me. Havin a dress that makes you look good and feel good equals a good investment.

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and posting your comments and/or suggestions. Please LIKE our Facebook Page after posting your opinions.

Stay witty, naughty and sassy! (",)

About This Blog

Orange Señorita Shop is an online store which caters to witty, naughty and sassy females. We only sell products that we love and those that we love to recommends to our amigas.

To start shopping, please go HERE
COPYRIGHT 2011 Orange Señorita Shop

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...