Get that Dramatic, Vampy Look for a Halloween Party

I am used to seeing Kate Hudson wearing light make-up. So, when I saw her in the cover of InStyle magazine last May 2011, I did not recognize her. Señoritas, sometimes we put on heavy make-up because the occasion calls for it or just because we want to.



Here’s a sexy clubbing make-up tutorial that you can wear for partying...I found this really timely since I'm currently planning a Halloween Party slash Masquerade Ball for next month and I'm looking for a look that's really vampy... ☺ 



Whatever the reason for applying make-up on our faces, what’s important is that we clean our faces at the end of the day to let our skins breathe.   


Sunflower Cleansing Oil
To clean my face, I use Human Nature Sunflower Cleansing Oil.  I am usually allergic to make-up cleansing products but I find Human Nature Sunflower Cleansing Oil gentle on my skin. It can really remove even the heaviest of make-up yet it does not leave me feeling itchy after.  I also love the scent… If you feel oily after removing your make-up, use Human Nature Facial Wash and then follow it up with Human Nature Facial Toner. For normal to oily to combination, you can use Human Nature Balancing Facial Wash and Toner. For señoritas with dry or mature skin, you can try Human Nature Hydrating Facial Wash and Toner. 


By the way, these mineral products are not just effective but are very affordable. Try it!




Get that Dramatic, Vampy Look for a Halloween PartySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

Mom Daughter Style 6:04 PM  

great post! I need to learn how to put make up on.
http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

osenorita 10:04 PM  

Thanks for dropping by Mom Daughter Style :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and posting your comments and/or suggestions. Please LIKE our Facebook Page after posting your opinions.

Stay witty, naughty and sassy! (",)

About This Blog

Orange Señorita Shop is an online store which caters to witty, naughty and sassy females. We only sell products that we love and those that we love to recommends to our amigas.

To start shopping, please go HERE
COPYRIGHT 2011 Orange Señorita Shop

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...